Turnco’s D90 process helps reduce non-productive time (NPT) with customizable drilling data insights. D90 incorporates drilling requirements and leverages an online portal to manage and optimize your drilling tool reliability. Completely customizable for your specifications, D90 grants control of the inspection process and provides real-time, cradle to grave tool data – plus digital safeguards to ensure standard operating procedures (SOP’s) are met. The best part: no up charge – D90 is entirely data-and-cost neutral.
“We saw an initial surge in performance after implementing D90. And we’re using big data analytics for holistic process improvement and to maximize tool life.”
– Operator in the Permian Basin
D90 Process Innovations.
One process. Complete control. The D90 Process is designed to improve drilling performance with one game-changing process.
Predict failures and reduce NPT through the D90 process.
Analyze products, vendors, failures, and compare to industry averages.
D90 is a cost-neutral value-add included in the drilling process.
Process improvements from data insights
Proactively identify issues and improve drilling practices.
Control the inspection process, ensuring you receive the right tool for your drilling requirements.
Quick wins and lifetime value
Instant improvement with implementation, backed by big data insights for greater efficiencies.
Quality control and accuracy
- More efficient, accurate inspection data
- View tool history, inspection tickets, and more
- Real-time, cradle to grave tool data
Reduce risks and costs
- Control 3rd party relations & inspection process
- Data neutral, with all parties under one platform
- Compare products, vendors, regions with industry averages
Minimize NPT with no additional costs
- Access tool data from any device
- Identify unreliable equipment – never pay for damaged tools
- Reduce NPT and predict tool life with historic data
D90 Benefits for Suppliers
D90 empowers all parties. Operators gain instant feedback to tool health. And now, suppliers can prove of their adherence to industry mandates and operator’s drilling plan requirements.
- Easy to Use: at most, the process takes two minutes to log data, with some individual uses requiring only seconds.
- Avoid damage disputes: protects your tools and proves your performance.
- Protected by metrics: data validates reliability of supplier equipment.